Unicycling is the most superior form of human-powered transportation!
Because unicycling is superior to all the rest.
15 reasons unicycles are better than bicycles:
1. Unicycles are safer. Far fewer unicycles get in accidents.
- -They are more visible.
- -Cars actually stop to let you cross.
2. Unicycles are more maneuverable.
- -It's much easier to do a 180 on a unicycle.
3. They are more transportable.
-You can take your unicycle on the bus.
4. Unicyclists can get away with a lot more.
-Cops don't know how to classify unicycles
- -Unicyclists can ride in the street or on the sidewalk
- -You can take your unicycle into the post office with you.
5. They are less trivial to learn how to ride.
-Challenges are healthy.
6. Two wheels are excessive.
ONE WHEEL ONE WORLD!
7. You can
ride with no hands without loss of maneuverability.
-In fact you can't not ride with no hands. unless you hold on to the seat
- -Having your hands free is very useful; you can juggle, handwhistle, do origami, or eat lunch.
8. They are slower downhill.
Which is good because it's safer.
- -Besides, what's the hurry? We unicyclists have nowhere we'd rather be than on our unicycles.
- -Besides going uphill a unicycle is not necessarily slower...
- -Unicycles are lighter, have a low gear, and I pass bikes on a regular basis.
9. The uncomfortable unicycle seats enhance pelvic stamina.
-Who wants children anyways.
10. They are easier to get off.
11. They impress the babes/studs. well... maybe not but they should at least.
12. They give you more attention. -A great conversation starter.
13. Half the wheels half the flats.
14. They're much less expensive.
15. You get to be amused everyday by passerbys who call out "hey, you lost a wheel!" and think they are original and even